For more than 110 years, Federated Insurance has helped business owners in select industries protect their businesses and employees through customized insurance coverage and risk management services. Federated Insurance and The IMDA have partnered since 2011 to bring you these unique services. Auto Service dealer associations across the country recognize the value Federated Insurance brings their members and recommend their products and services.
The Federated Insurance Mission Statement reads: As a mutual insurance company, our success is measured by the success of our clients. It’s Our Business to Protect Yours®. That mission is backed by personal service delivered by a direct sales force. IMDA members will benefit from a face-to-face relationship with a local marketing representative committed to their success. Marketing representatives help clients address their business insurance and risk management needs* through:
- Auto Repair Shield® property and casualty program comprised of industry-specific coverages
- Life and disability income coverage
- Assistance arranging to meet with an independent business succession and estate planning attorney
- An impressive array of risk management resources, including
- Federated’s Shield Network®, an online reserve of materials and resources developed specifically to support your unique risk management needs
- Risk Management Resource Center, staffed by professional risk consultants
- Federated Employment Practices Network®, for anytime assistance with human resources and employment law needs
- A Risk Control ReviewSM, Financial Protection ReviewSM, and Annual Client ReviewSM to help determine the insurance coverage and loss control programs that can benefit your dealership
Federated Insurance is headquartered in Owatonna, Minnesota, and is rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best Company®.
*All products or services may not be available in all states or for all firms.
IMDA Members, login for contact information.
Not a member? Click here to join now and take advantage of these PERKs!