Bank of America Merchant Services is the preferred processor for the IMDA and is pleased to offer all members access to a complete range of products and services for all your card processing needs. Bank of America Merchant Services offers secure, convenient, cost-effective payment processing to better serve your customers and help grow your business.
Here are some of the top reasons to select Bank of America Merchant Services for your payment processing needs:
- Fast access to funds - Access your credit card funds through your Bank of America business checking account as soon as the next business day.*
- One-stop merchant solutions - Enjoy solutions including point-of-sale payments, internet and telephone payments, gift cards, no/low cost terminal agreements and point-of-sale alternatives.
- 100% U.S.-based customer service and technical help desk calls 24/7 - A sudden question or an unexpected technical support need? Expert help is as close as the web or your phone.
- Industry experience and dedication - As the number one-rated electronic payments processor in the industry**, we are here to help you succeed by providing the secure, convenient and cost effective payment processing solutions you and your customers expect.
- Unrivaled reliability - Proven system up time of approximately 99.999% availability of front-end authorization service; provides dependable support and service even during the busiest times of year.
In addition, Bank of America Merchant Services is able to provide fleet processing—Wright Express® and Voyager®. And, if your current equipment does not support multiple applications they will provide you with a multi-application terminal free of charge. This will ensure you can take advantage of additional products and services like fleet processing and check verification services along with credit and debit card processing.
* After deposit of transactions. Must have a Bank of America Business Checking account. Exceptions may apply. Only valid on Visa®, MasterCard® and Discover® transactions.
** Based on bankcard, other credit, and PIN debit sales volume and transactions. Per The Nilson Report, March 2012, Issue 990.
© 2013 Banc of America Merchant Services, LLC. All rights reserved. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of and licensed by their respective owners. Merchant Services are provided by Bank of America, N.A. and its representative Banc of America Merchant Services, LLC. Banc of America Merchant Services, LLC is not a bank, does not offer bank deposits, and its services are not guaranteed or insured by the FDIC or any other governmental agency.
IMDA Members, login for contact information.
Not a member? Click here to join now and take advantage of these PERKs!